Hello! :]

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Summer Skincare Routine (2012)

NOTE: If you're reading this post through Trendymag.net please go to YunaFashion.Blogspot.com to read the original post, I do not own, sponsor or affiliate with Trendymag.net, they took my content without my permission.  I don't know who are they but a lot of my readers are getting confuse with them and my blog :[

Sorry for the lack of post this summer, I started a new job and I'm been busier then ever but I will try my best to post as much as I can.  

Summer is nearly ending here, finally!  Fall/Winter is my favorite seasons if you don't know me by now :D  I want to share some of my frequently use skincare items I use mostly through summer.

For reference I have oily/combination skin in the summer and occasional breakouts.

Cleanser
Every night I use the Desert Essence Tea Tree face wash (Purchased at Whole Foods).  This stuff cleans out everything, if you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend using this because it will strip your face dry.  I have oily skin in the summer so this keep my face squeaky clean. 

In the morning I rotate between Biore foaming cleanser and the St. Ives Green tea.  Both is okay but I'm just trying to use them up since Cetaphil is still my favorite morning cleanser. 

Night Moisturizers
At night I use the Alpha Hydrox Oil-Free Treament with 10% Glycolic AHA, this is more of a chemical exfoliate so I only use this before bed time and a little goes a long way.  I love this stuff it makes my skin really smooth in the morning, will definitely continue to use this in the furture.  

After applying the AHA I use the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel for extra moisture.

For my night eye cream I use Physcians Formula Hydrating Eye Cream.

Depending on my mood, some nights I use the Naruko Tea Tree serum and Tea Tree Gelly before bed.


Morning Moisturizers 
I use the Missha's Time Revolution Immortal Youth Serum, this serum is pretty good and does moisturize pretty well.

For my lotion I use the Merlot Natural Grape Seed moisturizer with SPF 15.  If I wear BB Cream which usually have high sun protection I would use this moisturizer since now I am more careful with protecting my skin from the sun. 

On days when I don't wear makeup I use Shiseido Senka Mineral Sunscreen UV Gel SPF 50 for a little more protection.  I am very picky with face sunscreen especially ones with high SPF because I hate the greasy feeling and strong scent they have but this sunscreen is an exception and I will continue to use this.

For my day eye cream I use the Lancome Multi-Vital eye with SPF 28.  This was a free sample, the eye cream is okay not moisturizing enough in my opinion.

Extras
For a once a week treat, I like to use my Clarisonic Mia to exfoliate my skin.

After exfoliating I would use a sheet mask and leave it on for 15-20 minutes, it really does feels nice on the skin :]

That is all, thank you for reading!

Disclaimer: I bought everything

No comments:

ad