Hello! :]

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Products I used up

Here are some beauty products I finished up, mostly skincare and lotions, makeup is really hard to use up :(

CO Bigelow Lemon Body Wash, I had this for a long time and I finally use it up, it was okay but the scent was refreshing.

Victoria's Secret Sweet Temptation Body Lotion, VS lotions smells really nice but I feel that their not moisturizing enough

EOS Shave Cream, I purchase this on sale for $1 each last year, I thought it would be a good product but I think Skintimate is much better.

The Body Shop Cucumber Toner, this was an okay toner, it doesn't do much to my skin.

Costco Makeup Wipes, all time favorite makeup remover wipes and it's so much cheaper then other brands.

Model Co. Highlighter, I purchase this from Marshalls a long time ago, it's a good liquid highlighter but not the best, I couldn't get to the bottom of the bottle since the wand wouldn't go that far :/

Bath and Body Works Hand Soap, I purchase a whole bunch of these last year during their friends and family sale for $1.25 each and I usually go through these quickly.

Aussie Shampoo, my all time favorite shampoo, I've used other brands but I keep coming back to this one, whenever theirs a sale on this shampoo I would purchase a few. 

Victoria Secret Body Butter and Garnier Eye Cream

2 comments:

Sunnie said...

Well done! Always love reading empties post.

Yuna said...

@Sunnie: me too ^^

ad