Hello! :]

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Birthday Haul Part 1, Naruko Goodies

Its that time of the year, another huge Birthday Haul like I do every year :D This year the most I spent my money on is Naruko skincare which is totally worth it. The first Naruko product I tried was their Narcissus Total Defense Fundamental Serum which I purchase during my trip to New York and instantly I fell in love with it and wanted to try out more from this brand.


Magnolia Brightening and Firming Serum $23.50
Rose & Snow Fungus Auqa Cubic Complex $23.50
Magnolia Brightening and Firming Night Gelly $21.00
Job's Tears Whitening and Cooling Healthy Lotion (Free full size gift)
Tea Tree Oil Out Night Gelly $20.00
Niaouli & Tea Tree Balancing Serum $21.00

You can purchase it from their website www.naruko.us and if you spend over $100 they always give you a free full size gift and not to mention LOTS of samples to try!



I have already try the Tea Tree Oil Out Night Gelly and the Niaouli & Tea Tree Balancing Serum I haven't see any results since I just started using it 2 days ago but so far I love how it feels on my skin.

Naruko is also very Eco Friendly with their packaging! You can reuse the box and make pencil holders, card holders etc. and the instructions on how to fold them is very easy to follow. Such a creative idea and I like how it doesn't effect the ingredient list when you cut the pieces.





Once I get use to all the products I will make a full review on them but so far I can see myself using Naruko skincare for the rest of my life :D Now I wish they make SPF products!

Disclaimer: I purchase everything so don't worry everything is honest here! :3

2 comments:

Cher said...

Happy Belated Birthday! It's always good when you find products you can see yourself using forever.

Yuna said...

@Che: Thank you <3 <3

ad