Hello! :]

Friday, September 30, 2011

Review: My Beauty Diary Aloe Mask

Where to buy: if don't live anywhere near a Asian beauty store you can get them online at imomoko.com or sasa.com
Price: online is about $12-$14 for a box of 10 sheets, its obviously cheaper in Asia




What My Beauty Diary says:

Hydrate and repair skin: Natural aloe extracts contain various vitamins which provide hydration and nourishment for skin. Rose essence is contained to repair dry and rough skin.

Revitalize and nourish skin: Seaweed-yeast complex contains rich amino acid and microelements to nourish skin. Hyaluronic acid extracted by biological technology is an efficient hydrating ingredient, allowing watery and smooth skin.

Amazing Nanospheres Technology: Structured with plenty of tiny holes, it enhances absorption of nourishment, leaving skin moisturized.

Likes:
- This mask is very hydrating as it claims and does smooth out my skin
- Theirs a lot of essence pack in this mask so you get plenty of leftovers which I like to use them on my neck, arms and legs
- The scent is very nice and fresh
- Affordable pricing compare to other sheet masks in the market

Dislikes:
- The shape of the mask is too wide but a little shaping of the mask will fix it

Overall:
This is my first My Beauty Mask when I purchase it during my trip to China and instantly fell in love with it. Although all it does is moisturizing so don't expect other great factors in this mask. I usually have this mask on for 20 minutes then I take them off and wait another 20 minutes to let the serum sink in my skin. After it's dry I rinse my face (because I don't like the sticky feeling) and apply a light moisturizer and no kidding my face feel really smooth and soft!

If you never try My Beauty Diary masks or any sheet mask definitely do give these a try.

Rating: 4.5/5
Would I repurchase?: yes

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

ad