Hello! :]

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Review: Makeup Forever Camouflage Cream Palette No. 1

Where to Buy? Sephora
Price: $36




I purchase this last year during the friends and family sale and I heard so many great things about this product so I wanted to give it a try.

Likes:
- The palette have different shades so I like having to mix the shades around to match my skin tone.
- Coverage is pretty good.
- It has green color option which is great for covering redness

Dislikes:
- The palette is very hard to work with during winter since they get very stiff so I always have to warm it up with my finger.
- The green concealer is very cakey and dry when applied
- While the coverage is nice I feel like the concealer fades overtime
- If you have dry under eyes this is not a ideal concealer to use as they will make it even drier, I was hoping to use it as both for blemishes and under eyes

Swatches


Overall:
Unfortunately this concealer did not work for me, I will still continue to use it until its finish. A good dupe of this product is the "Cinema Secret Foundation Palette" which can be use as a concealer palette for face and under eyes, its cheaper (even cheaper if you wait for sales) and work way better.

Rating: 2/5
Would I Repurchase?: No

Disclaimer: I purchase this product. Please note that just because this product doesn't work for me doesn't mean it may not work for you, not everyone have the same skin type.

No comments:

ad