Where to Buy? Sephora
I purchase this last year during the friends and family sale and I heard so many great things about this product so I wanted to give it a try.
- The palette have different shades so I like having to mix the shades around to match my skin tone.
- Coverage is pretty good.
- It has green color option which is great for covering redness
- The palette is very hard to work with during winter since they get very stiff so I always have to warm it up with my finger.
- The green concealer is very cakey and dry when applied
- While the coverage is nice I feel like the concealer fades overtime
- If you have dry under eyes this is not a ideal concealer to use as they will make it even drier, I was hoping to use it as both for blemishes and under eyes
Unfortunately this concealer did not work for me, I will still continue to use it until its finish. A good dupe of this product is the "Cinema Secret Foundation Palette" which can be use as a concealer palette for face and under eyes, its cheaper (even cheaper if you wait for sales) and work way better.
Would I Repurchase?: No
Disclaimer: I purchase this product. Please note that just because this product doesn't work for me doesn't mean it may not work for you, not everyone have the same skin type.