Hello! :]

Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Summer Must Have

Some of my favorite beauty products for the summer


1) Vasiline Aloe Vera Gel Moisturizer: This is my favorite moisturizer for summer it feels very refreshing and non-sticky to the skin and its great with sunburn and after shave to help soothe redness.

2) Lubriderm Lotion with SPF: I'm very picky when it comes to SPF lotions because I hate the smell and sticky-ness on my skin but this lotion is very light. It doesn't have much of a high SPF which is fine with me since I don't go out in the day often but when I do go out for a long period of time I use the Shiseido one.

3) MAC Tendertone Lipbalm: This is a discontinue item but I found mines at the CCO, I like this lipbalm it feels very moisturizing and gives a nice glossy look and non-sticky feel on the lips.

4) Garnier Nutritioniste Eye Cream with SPF 15: Just like moisturizers its very important to have a eye cream that also have sun protection.

5) Garnier Nutritioniste Gel Cream: I made a full review of this product here this is still my favorite summer moisturizer to use at night, it feels very refreshing and light.



1) Benefit Coralista Blush: This is a gorgeous coral blush for the summer and it really warms up my complexion.

2) Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: This does a great job keeping my t-zone matte

3) NYC Sunny Bronzer: I love this bronzer because its not too dark and its matte so it looks natural on

4) Garnier Nutritioniste Tinted Eye Roller: I don't have a heavy dark undereye so I use this a concealer since its very light

5) Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer: Since foundations can look very heavy in the summer I like to use tinted moisturizers instead and this one has been my favorite since.

Thank you for reading!

Disclaimer: I bought everything.

1 comment:

DOLLFACE BLOG said...

I really want the Laura Mercier tined moisturizer!

ad