Hello! :]

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Review: Maybelline Eye Studio Quad in Legendary Lilac




Where to Buy: any drugstores

Price: $7 - $10

Product:
The texture is very smooth and the colors are very blendable. Just like most of their Eye Studio quads it contains lots of shimmers so if you love shimmery eye shadows this is an ideal palette. The pigmentation is okay but its not as great as the "Give me Gold" quad which I recommend you pick up if you haven't try it out.

For the amount of shadows you get I think its pretty pricey as a "drugstore" item but I remember seeing these palettes when I visited China which cost around $25, yikes! So I'm not going to complain lol and plus CVS and Rite Aid always have these great deals on Maybelline every once in a while and you can use a coupon on top of it.



Would I buy this again?: no only because there's better lavender palettes in the market.

Rating: 3/5

Check out my other Maybelline Eye Studio Quad review in Give me Gold

Thank you for reading!

Disclaimer: I purchase this


.

ad