Hello! :]

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Collective Haul: Sephora, Cherry Culture, Bath & Body Works etc..

Some stuff I got after the new year sale, all were purchase on different days.

Victoria Secret / Bath & Body Works
Right now VS and B&BW are having their Semi-Annual sale on a lot of things. I always go on a shopping spree every time they do a sale but this year there wasn't much stuff out compare to the previous ones in my opinion.




Sephora
Purchase two Bare Minerals sets from their clearance section because I want to try out their products







Cherry Culture
NYX came out with new eyeshadow palettes and these two palettes interested me the most when I saw swatches from other bloggers online. I got Haute Model and Casting Call.



Necklaces
My sister went to Thailand last month and she got me these really cute necklaces which I love!


Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

CrystalLuvz said...

Great haul! I love the necklace!!!

Yuna said...

@Cystal: hehe I love it, thanks for reading ^^

ad