My most used products during the month of September.
1) Benefit Dandelion Blush: This blush is very very light so people with darker skin tone might have a hard time keeping the colors to show up on the skin. Since its so light I love applying it over a cream blush to give a hint of light pink and set the cream blush.
2) Physician's Formula Healthy Wear Tinted Moisturizer: The weather where I live is still a little warm so I like to use something light like a tinted moisturizer. This gives a light coverage and plenty of SPF.
3) Garnier Nutritioniste Moisturizer: I made a review of the product Here. Still my favorite moisturizer for the warm weather.
4) Wet n' Wild eyeshadow in "Brulee": By far the best brow bone highlight ever, lovin the pigmentation and the softness of this shadow, definitely a must have.
5) Physician's Formula Mineral Glow Pearls: a great multicolor highlighter that's not too glittery.
Everything is purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with the company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.