Hello! :]

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sephora and Drugstore Haul

From Sephora, just got my package today :D



One thing I love about ordering online is the free sample goodies, I usually go to the store to test some swatches of the products I'm interested and see how they are in person and come home and make a online purchase heheh.


Sephora is doing a offer for VIB members which is the only reason why I made a Sephora purchase lol. If you're a Sephora's VIB (you will know if you receive an email and they will give you the online code or printable store coupon) you get some free samples, the ones where you get samples for reaching 100 points


I purchase 2 palettes that were on their sale section the Stila Jewel Palette and the Smashbox Classifieyed Palette. Unfortunately the two palettes aren't available online anymore :[ they've been out for 2 weeks online and I was debating if I should get them or not.



For drugstores I purchase some mascaras since I had coupons for them from the Sunday newspaper ads. I only wear drugstore mascaras because they expire faster then any other makeup.


Thank you for reading!

.
.

2 comments:

Abbylovesit said...

Love the Smashbox palette!

http://missabbylovesit.blogspot.com/

Yuna said...

@missabby: me too! I didn't expected to be good, glad I purchase it :D

ad