Hello! :]

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

2NE1 x Etude Tutorial: Dara

Dara's look was actually easy to do, its a simple thick cat eye liner look with a pop of blue color on the lower line, I can see myself wearing this look out day or night.

If you read my old post "Dara Inspire Eyelining" its very similar.

Original Look:


My Duplicate:


What I used:

1) Two Faced Eyeshadow Primer
2) DUO eyelash glue
3) False Lashes
4) Wet n' Wild Cream Liner
5) Victoria Secret eyeliner in the color "Aqua"
6) Urban Decay 24/7 black liner
7) Eyeliner Brush
8) Eyelash Curler

Tutorial:


Apply a eyeshadow primer all over the lid so the eye makeup will last all day.



Apply a pencil liner on the top and bottom lid. Its okay if its not black enough because we will go over it with a liquid liner. Working with the pencil liner first will help to see how you want the thickness of the liner.



Now go over it and darken the black with a cream liner and add a dramatic flick at the end.


Apply any turquoise color liner on the bottom


Curl and apply false lashes, Dara is wearing dramatic lashes and currently I don't have any so I'm using natural ones for now

and Finish!


Thank you for reading!


Disclaimer:
All items used in this tutorial is purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with these company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.
.
.

No comments:

ad