Hello! :]

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Two Favorite Summer Items

Do you have a favorite beauty product that you always use every summer? For me when I think of summer I think of corals, turquoise and lots of bright colors. Two of my favorite items I love using in the summer are my favorite blush Benefit's Coralista and my favorite nail polish China Glaze in Audrey.



Coralista is my favorite and the most pigmented out of all Benefit's blushes, it gives a nice coral color to my cheeks, really warms up the complexion.

Thanks for reading!

all items is purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with the company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.

.

No comments:

ad