Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Look of the Day: Smokey Maroon
What I used:
1) L'oreal Telescopic Mascara
2) L'oreal HIP Duo in "Sculpted", using the dark shade
3) Wet n' Wild cream eyeliner
4) Prestige Eyeshadow in "Blossom"
5) NYX in "White"
6) Revlon Cream shadow palette in "Va Va Bloom" using the last shade
7) Not shown in picture but I also used a black eyeshadow, any black shadow will do
1) First I apply the Revon cream shadow all over the lid as a base. Then I take Prestige's shadow in "Blossom" and apply it over the base
2) On the crease I apply L'oreal's HIP shadow in "Sculpted" and apply the dark shade on the crease
3) With a pencil brush I apply a black eyeshadow in the outer corner
4) I highlight and blend any harsh lines with NYX's shadow in "White"
5) Line my top and lower half of the lid and some mascara on the lashes
Thanks for reading!
All items used in this tutorial is purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with these company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.