Hello! :]

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Look of The Day: Shimmery Summer Bronze




What I used:



1) "Coffee Shop" by Milani
2) "Gold Rush" by Victoria Secret
3) "Brulee" by Wet n' Wild
4) Wet n' Wild Cream Eyeliner
5) "Rubenesque" Mac Paint Pot
6) "Sin" by Urban Decay
7) "Lose COntrol" by Victoria Secret

How to apply:

1) First I apply Mac's Rubenesque paint pot all over the lid as a base. Then I apply "Gold Rush" eyeshadow all over the cream base.
2) I apply "Coffee Shop" eyeshadow by Milani on the crease.
3) With a pencil brush I apply "Lose Control" eyeshadow by Victoria Secret on the out corner.
4) With a big fluffy brush I apply "Brulee" eyeshadow by Wet n' Wild on the brow bone and soften any harsh lines.
5) Apply a cream eyeliner on the top and the bottom half of the lid
6) This is optional but I apply false lashes, the lashes are from E.L.F

Thank you for reading!

Disclaimer:
All items used in this tutorial is purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with these company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.
.
.

No comments:

ad