Hello! :]

Monday, May 10, 2010

Favorite Lipsticks

Thought I share some of my favorite lippies I wear often :]


Left to right: NYX "Power", MAC "Saint Germain", Revlon "Pink About it", NYX "Orange Soda", Revlon "Wink for Pink" and Revlon "Smooth Nude"



NYX "Power" This is one of my favorite from NYX lipsticks, its very pigmented, creamy and matte. Power has a mix of light pink and lilac and makes a perfect lip color for a smokey eye look. I have 2 back of this color, I love it!



Revlon "Pink about it" This is from Revlon's matte collection, its a nice coral/red color. Great when pairing with a simple eye makeup thats just eyeliner and nude eyeshadow, however this lipstick can be very drying on the lips so best apply under a lip balm.



Revlon "Smooth Nude" A nice nude color that has a hint of peachy color, this applies incredibly smooth but can be very drying afterwards, best apply under a lipgloss.



MAC "Saint Germain" This is a amplified finish, my favorite finishes in a MAC lipsticks. Saint Germain is very light baby pink and can look very weird on lips so best apply under a darker color pink lipgloss. Great with a smokey eye makeup.



Revlon "Wink for Pink" Creme finish from Revlon, this is a perfect pink for everyday, very wearable for me, I think this color compliment well with any makeup looks.



NYX "Orange Soda" very similiar in color to Revlon's Smooth Nude but texture is the same as NYX "Power", great with a smokey eye look.

I mostly like matte or cream type lipsticks, not a huge fan of shimmer or frosty ones, to be honest I don't think frosty lipsticks look good on anyone unless if its pair with a lipgloss.

Thank you for reading!

All the lipsticks is purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with the company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.

2 comments:

Hông-Van said...

My fave is the NYX "Power" :)

Yuna said...

@Hông-Van its so pretty and affordable! :D

ad