What I Used:
1) Eyelash Curler
2) Revlon Cream Shadow in "Skin Lights"
3) Purple Eyeshadow (Makeup Forever in "92")
4) Nude Eyeshadow (Napolean Perdis Shadow in "Disc 5")
5) Gold Eyeshadow (Smashbox Shadow in "24k")
6) Eyeshadow Brushes
7) Rimmel Pencil Liner
1) Apply a creamy nude color base all over the lid
2) Apply a gold eyeshadow over the base
3) Apply a purple eyeshadow on the inner and outer corner, I drew out the lines on where it should be applied
4) Now apply a nude shadow on the brow bone to blend out harsh lines
5) apply liner, can use pencil or liquid, I'm using pencil to make the look softer
6) Curl the lashes and apply mascara and its finished!
Thank you for reading!
All items used in this tutorial is purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with these company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.