Heres my attempt to do a similar eyelining look of Dara.
Note: Excuse the change of lighting in these pictures, my camera acts weird sometimes when I'm not using flash.
What I used:
1) False Lashes from "Sugar" any long dramatic lashes would work.
2) Liquid Liner with a fine tip, using L'oreal Lineur Intense.
3) Mascara, using Rimmel Lash Lacra
4) Eyelash Curler
5) (not in picture) Black Matte Eyeshadow
6) (not in picture) a black pencil eyeliner
I line half of the lid a thin line first
Now line the outter lid a thick line and a flick at the end
With a pencil liner line the whole bottom lid rather then using a liquid liner because it can make it too intense. Also don't for get to tightline the top lid.
The finish should look like this
Now set the liner with a matte black eyeshadow to last longer through-out the day
Heres what it should look like with my lid down.
If you're new to liquid liner don't worry if you can't achieve the look, it takes a lot of practice and patience to get it right.
Thanks for reading!