Hello! :]

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tutorial: Dara Inspire Eyelining

Heres my attempt to do a similar eyelining look of Dara.

Note: Excuse the change of lighting in these pictures, my camera acts weird sometimes when I'm not using flash.

Original:


My Recreation:


What I used:

1) False Lashes from "Sugar" any long dramatic lashes would work.
2) Liquid Liner with a fine tip, using L'oreal Lineur Intense.
3) Mascara, using Rimmel Lash Lacra
4) Eyelash Curler
5) (not in picture) Black Matte Eyeshadow
6) (not in picture) a black pencil eyeliner

Tutorial


I line half of the lid a thin line first


Now line the outter lid a thick line and a flick at the end



With a pencil liner line the whole bottom lid rather then using a liquid liner because it can make it too intense. Also don't for get to tightline the top lid.


The finish should look like this


Apply falsies


Now set the liner with a matte black eyeshadow to last longer through-out the day


Heres what it should look like with my lid down.


Finish!

If you're new to liquid liner don't worry if you can't achieve the look, it takes a lot of practice and patience to get it right.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Chloe said...

wow it looks realllly good
props! i'll definitely be using this look, thanks!

Yuna said...

Thank You! :D

Rachel said...

Hey, will the eyeliner smudge when u sweat? Cause mine does, I look like a panda at the end of the day and dark circle dont really help

Yuna said...

To Rachel: For the L'oreal Lineur Intense it doesn't smudge or transfer at all on the top lid but this liner does not do well on the bottom lid. Most liners smudge on me no matter what brand I try on my lower lid throughout the day. I usually apply a black powder shadow on top of the liner to help a little. Another way you can do is use a eyeliner sealer http://www.kryolan.com/en/index.php?cid=83&mnu=31&id=93&pageid=1 I've seen some sold in ebay and heard good things about it but I have not tried it yet but I do plan to get one and do a future review if I think its worth getting.

Other then that I use Revlon "Makeup eraser pen" to remove the smudges in the middle of the day. Sometimes a mascara can cause the smudge problem.

ad