Heres my attempt to do Amuro Namie's Baby Don't Cry album cover look. Hope you like it.
My finish look
What I use:
1) Eyelash Curler
2) Sally Girl Shadow in "Purple Passion"
3) Sally Girl Shadow in "Midnight" or any black shadow
4) Revlon Matte Shadow in "Aubergine"
5) Revlon Cream Shadow in "U Rock!"
6) Boujoris Club Liquid Liner
7) Rimmel Eyeliner in "Purple Shock"
8) Black Rimmel Eyeliner
9) L'oreal Voluminous Mascara
10) Eyeshadow brush, crease brush and small crease brush
Step 1) Apply a purple cream shadow all over the lid so the shadows are more vibrant
Step 2) Apply a light lilac shadow over the cream shadow
Step 3) Opps I accidentally erase the pictures for this step but what I did was apply Sally's Girl Shadow in "Purple Passion" over the lilac shadow and also apply then in the lower lid.
Step 4) With a crease brush apply a dark purple shadow on the outer corner
Step 5) Apply a pencil liner on the top lid
Step 6) Apply liquid liner, I drew out lines on where you should apply eyeliner on the top and bottom.
Step 7) With a small crease brush apply a black shadow over the liner so theirs no harsh lines
Step 8) Now with a purple eyeliner apply on top of the black liner make sure not to mix in with the black. Then with a brush soften the purple liner
Step 9) Finally curl your lashes and apply mascara
Thanks for reading! Any question just leave me a comment :]