Hello! :]

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Review: Sephora Highlighting Compact Powde

Review: Sephora Highlighting Compact Powder

Heres a review on one of my favorite highlighters, the "Sephora Highlighting Compact Powder" LINK that I got from Sephora. It retails for $15 with two shades Dore and Rose. I have Rose.

What Sephora says:
Sephora Brand Highlighting Compact Powder allows you to bring out the best and the brightest your complexion has to offer. Brush over the high points of the face, such as cheekbones, browbones, and lightly over the bridge of the nose for light-catching illumination.



This is a really great powder if you want to have that nice glow, its not frosty, pink, shiny and not overly shimmery. The texture is silky and very blendable it gives just the right amount of luminous glow! This powder is very sheer when you blend it so its perfect for every skin tone. The scent smells like baby powder which I don't mind at all.



I use a small blush brush to apply them underneath my eye which helps me look more awake and refresh.

Swatch:

Once you blend it it leaves that nice soft multi-color shimmer.

As for the other color "Dore" which is more of a gold shimmer side perfect for the summer.

Rating: 5/5
Would I buy this again?: Yes

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

ad