Hello! :]

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Favorite Curler

Favorite Lash Curler

I have found a new favorite eyelash curler! Its from "Shu Uemura". I know where have I been? I heard so many good reviews about this curler but never went to purchase it why? well first its $20 bucks! so its expensive to me and because I have short lashes so i figured it won't do any good.

My first curler I purchase was from Revlon and that was worst curler, it sometimes pinches your lid and it doesn't really curl at all. So I tried E.L.F curler which is actually not bad for a buck! and I thought it was the best curler until one day I decided to go for it and purchase this $20 Shu Uemura curler and I loved it!

Pics: (click on the images for a larger view




Before my lashes are curled


after its curled


With mascara on, i'm using maybelline volume express

I definitly can't live without this curler, its recommended and a must have!

Thanks for reading, any questions or comments please drop them in my comment box =]

No comments:

ad