Hello! :]

Monday, September 8, 2008

Smokey Purple 2

Tutorial: Smokey Purple 2
I've been loving purples, so heres a part two of a Smokey Purple look, its a good look to use on a night out or perhaps if you don't give a crap and wear it in the day time like I do then do so =D lol

Finished Look:


What i'm using:

1) Covergirl "Lash Blast"
2) Shadow brushes
3) Maybelline Dream Mousse Shadow (The lilac one)
4) Jane Shadow in "Clubbing"
5) Stila Smudge Pot in Black
6) Sally Girl shadow in "Snow"
7) Makeup Forever Shadow in "no. 92"
8) Lash Curler


Apply a cream purple base


With a shadow brush apply the purple shadow on top of the cream base


With a crease brush apply a black shadow on the outer corner of the lid and half way up to the crease.


Add white shadow on the inner corner to brighten up.


Line your eyes. (Tutorial)


Curl your lashes and put on mascara


And your done =]

Thanks for reading! Any questions or comments please post them in my comment box!

3 comments:

azalia hjsalleh said...

really nice
i loike it

thupham2 said...

May I ask what shade that Milani shimmer stripes is in? thank you :D

Yuna said...

@thupham2: for this tutorial? I don't think I use any Milani brand for this tutorial, I'm confused xD

ad