Hello! :]

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Free VS Pink Bag

Free VS Pink Bag

If you haven't notice theirs a coupon from Victoria Secret thats giving out a free "Victoria secret Pink" makeup bag with any "Pink" purchase, and I mean any! As long as the item says Pink, they sell Pink brand lollipops for $1.50 and it works as well!


Heres what the coupon looks like back and front

You can only find the coupon at magazines like Lucky, Teen Vogue and Cosmo Girl. So check them out and get yourself a free makeup bag! Get them soon before offer is over on September

They have three colors you can choose from: Pink, Green or Blue.

Pics: (Click on pic for a bigger view)

I got the pink one.



The bag is canvas material with a handle at the side


Inside of the bag with and without stuff. Very big, I can fit a lot of stuff inside!


Incase youre wondering what I take with me xD
1) Pencil case where I keep all my brushes
2) Cotton Swaps
3) Retractable powder brush
4) 3 Mascaras, Napolean Perdis Primer, Maybelline Define-a-lash and Maybelline lash discover (for my itty bitty lower lashes
5) Urban Decay eyeshadow primer and a lipstick
6) Kate eyeshadow palette
7) makeup remover from Lancome
8) Bourjois powder
9) Stila Smudge pot
10) Mirror
11) Lash curler
12) Forgot to put a number but its next to my lipstick, its my blot powder from "TheBalm Sexy Mama"

I carry all of these because I put on my eye stuff on the go either in train or in my car before school because I don't have time to do it at home (I tend to wake up at the very last minute lol)

Thanks for reading! Any comments or questions please drop it on my comment box =D

No comments:

ad