Hello! :]

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Review: loreal hip metallic

L'oreal HIP metallic

If you live around CVS their having a buy one get one free on all L'oreal Hip, Revlon lip products and Almay products this week, so make sure you get them before the sale ends. I only got mostly L'oreal HIP because those are the only ones I really like.



I'm going to review the L'oreal HIP Metallic shadow duo that came out recently.

It comes in 5 duos and if you ever purchase their other duos that came out a while ago theirs always one sides thats not soft and not pigmented at all, well the metallic ones all of them are soft and really pigmented! Platinum was my first duo from the metallic collection and I was so impressed I went and take advantage of the CVS sale and got all 5.

Swatches and Photos:

Platinum


Gunmetal


Gilded


Magnetic


Sculpted

I also got their shadow pigments to try, their ok and the brush is decent



All I can say is the metallic collection is MUCH better then their other HIP duos, I just wish their old ones are soft in both sides too because their color selection is better then the metallic ones. Overall i'm happy with these and they look really nice for a smokey eye look.

Thanks for reading! any questions or comments please drop them in my comment box! =]

No comments:

ad