Hello! :]

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Daily Makeup Routine: Getting ready for work (Summer 2014)


For this tutorial I'll be showing you how I do my daily makeup routine that is suitable for school, work or an everyday simple look.  This is my usual routine I do when getting ready for work in the morning.

Before and After

Step 1
After I cleanse my face I like to pat on the "Innisfree Soybean Energy Essence"

Step 2
I apply a aloe vera gel from "Nature Republic" and a sun protecting lotion from "Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen Lotion"

Step 3
Now that the weather is warmer I like to use a light foundation, what I'm using is the "Holika Holika Aqua Petit BB Cream" mixing it with the "Makeup Forever Face & Body Liquid Makeup"  As you can tell both shades does not match my skin tone at all, one is too light and the other is too dark so when I mix them together I get my own perfect shade :)

Step 4
I just use a regular sponge wedge to apply them

Step 5
Next I apply a concealer on trouble areas and under my eye.  I'm using the "Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage Concealer"

Step 6
Apply a finishing powder, I'm using the "Makeup Forever HD Microfinish Powder"

Step 7
Apply any blush of your choice, I'm using this peachy pink blush from "BH Cosmetics in Daisy"

Step 8
Time for the eyes!  Apply an eyeshadow primer, I'm using the "Too Faced Shadow Insurance"

Step 9
For eyeshadow I'm using "Stila Eyeshadow trio in Bronze Glow"  I apply a light shade all over the lid, then a gold shade on the crease and a dark brown shade on the outer corner.

Step 10
Apply eyeliner, I'm using the "Makeup Forever Aqua Liner in Matte Black"

Step 11
To make my eyes pop and look more youthful I like to apply a shimmery gold eyeshadow from the "E.L.F Prism palette in Naked"

Step 12
Instead of applying eyeliner on the lower lid I use a matte taupe pencil liner by "Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner"

Step 13
Curl lashes and coat them with mascara, I'm using the "Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume"


Finish Eye Makeup Look

Step 14
Fill in eyebrows, using "The Body Shop Brow & Liner Kit in 03"

Step 15
Finally apply some lippies, I'm using the "Etude House Cherry Tint in #3 Cherry Peach" and topped it off with a "Revlon Super Lustrous in Coral Reef"

Final Look
After changing my clothes :)

As always thank you all for reading, if you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comment section.

Disclaimer:  I purchased everything used in this tutorial with my own money.




No comments:

ad