I'm staying at my sister's house for a month, here are some of the makeup I'm taking with me. Most of them are my stable everyday wear all neutral and safe colors.
The makeup bag is from Walmart I remember paying $5 or less, I had this bag for over 5 years and I still love it till now although I'm not sure if Walmart still carry this.
The brushes are all random from various brands, most of them are drug stores.
2) Sugar Eyeshadow Pencil, shimmery beige to brighten the inner corner
3) Makeup Forever Brown Liquid Liner
4) L'oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner in Carbon Black
5) Brown Lancome Waterproof pencil liner to line the lower lash line
6) Benefit Erase Paste concealer
7) Bobbi Brown shimmery taupe cream eyeshadow
8) Missha M Vita BB Cream SPF20 (moisture type)
9) Physicians Formula Healthy Wear pressed powder
10) Makeup sponges for my BB Cream
11) Benefit Posie Tint for my lips and cheeks, can't live without this product!
12) Benefit High Beam to highlight
13) ELF powder blush in "Passion Pink"
14) Essence I <3 base="" beige="" br="" eyeshadow="">15) Sephora Brand Advanced Lash Booster, this mascara is surprisingly good!
16) Maybelline Baby Lips tinted lip balm in "Pink Punch"
17) Lancome Eyeshadow Duo in "Sparkling Pink"
18) Maybelline Eyeshadow Quad in "Chai Latte" amazing quad this is a must have in your collection if you love neutrals. I have the old packaging.
19) Cotton swabs to clean any smudges and Aleve for pain killers3>
Disclaimer: I purchase everything