Hello! :]

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Review: Naruko Rose & Snow Fungus Auqa Cubic Complex

Where to purchase: Naruko US Website or Sasa.com
Price: $18 -$23
Size: 30 ml
Best For: All skin types, especially for dry skin.
How to Use:  Use on cleansed face, gently apply on face and neck skin.

What Naruko Says: 
NARUKO Rose & Snow Fungus Aqua Cubic Complex is a serum that is formulated with highly moisturizing, firming, and anti-aging ingredients. Snow Fungus Extract and CE booster penetrate deeply into the skin and effectively deliver moisture. These ingredients also repair the skin while locking in moisture and maintaining healthy skin. The serum restores the skin's elasticity and smoothens the skin. The serum also uses the most advanced microcapsule technology for Vitamin A and E to form a highly effective moisturizing and firming formula. The serum creates an invisible, moisturizing barrier on top of the skin to prevent dryness, dullness, aging, and large, rough pores. Skin feels hydrated, smooth and nourished all day long.

My Reveiw:
Like most of Naruko products I reviewed this is another positive one!  I've been using this serum for a good month and I can say I really do enjoy this serum very much.  It leaves my skin pretty hydrated, smooth and its great for the colder seasons but if you have dry skin you can't wear this serum alone without a moisturizer.  Like most Naruko serums the texture is a runny gel-like consistency which I prefer in serums rather then the oily ones.  This also have a pretty strong rose scent which doesn't bother me at all but it might be for some who are sensitive. 

My only negative is I wish Naruko makes the size of their serums bigger, I find myself using up their products quite fast!

Overall this is a must try!

Rating: 5/5
Would I repurchase: yes! In fact I need to restock some more of my Naruko favorites, I'm running out of them!

 Disclaimer: i purchase this


No comments:

ad