Hello! :]

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tutorial: Summer Look (2012)

Finish Look:

What I Used: 
 (Click on photo for a larger view)

Tutorial:

Step 1) Apply a creamy nude eyeshadow base all over the lid.

Step 2) With a dense eyeshadow brush, apply a gold eyeshadow all over the lid.

Step 3) With a crease brush, apply a copper/reddish brown shade on the outer corner. 

Step 4) Blend any harsh lines with a nude color eyeshadow.

Step 5) Use any bright color eyeliner, here I am using a teal color and applying them on my upper lid only.

Step 6) With a black eyeliner pencil, tight-line and apply liner on the the water line.

Step 7) Apply a shimmery gold eyeshadow on the bottom lid and inner corners.

Step 8) Curl lashes and apply mascara
And we're done!

Thank you for reading, any questions or comment please drop them in my comment section, would be really appreciated since I do read and reply to all of them :]

Disclaimer: I bought everything used in this tutorial.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

soooo pretty look ^3^

Yuna said...

@Fanny: thank you ^^

ad