Hello! :]

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What's in my makeup bag (updated)

Here are some of the makeup I bring with me in my purse that I think it's necessary for me.
I try to carry less things and keep my makeup bag as light as possible but sometimes it's hard because I always have this thought in the back of my head on "what if I need it?"



A) Lancome Waterproof Pencil Liner For touch ups on my liner throughout the day. 

B) C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm Lip balm is a must.  Girl or guy I recommend you always carry a lip balm in your bag or pocket because chapped lips is not appealing. 

C) Benefit Erase Paste Concealer (travel size) Just in case if I like to touch up on concealer.

D) Revlon Lip Butter in "Sweet Tart" I usually take whatever lip color I am wearing for the day in my bag.  Absolutely love the Revlon lip butters!

E) NYX Eyeshadow Palette in "Haute Look" I usually like to carry a smokey eyeshadow palette just in case I'm out till night and would like to have a sparkly smokey look :]

F) Bath and Body Works Travel Hand Sanitizer Should always carry a hand sanitizer if you're out.

G) Cotton Swaps Good for getting rid of eyeliner/mascara smudges, I cut them in a half and store it in my old hello kitty mint container.

H) Baby Pink Translucent Pressed Powder  Small pressed powder to keep my face shine free in the middle of the day

I) Bare Minerals Small Retractable Brush To use for my pressed powder, very convenient and travel friendly

J) Blotting Sheets To blot any oils on my skin

Disclaimer: I purchase everything :]

4 comments:

Mickey said...

Hi Yuna!

Thx for the comment. You've really been a good blogger friend.♥

Bex B said...

Always a MUST with the lip balm, especially in the winter, and even the summer to keep your lips protected against the sun.

I actually borrowed your cotton swab idea, and carry a little Hello Kitty candy case full of them with me as well. Really does help! :)

Yuna said...

@Mickey: same to you, I've learn a lot from your blog throughout the years :]

Yuna said...

@Picasso_Esque: hehe I love to share ideas with others while I too can learn from them :D

ad