What I Used:
1) Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadow Palette
2) Clinique Eyeshadow Quad (was from a gift with purchase from Clinique)
3) Milani Retractable Eyeliner
4) NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Cottage Cheese"
5) Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara and Koji Eyelash Curler
Step 1) Apply a white eyeshadow base all over the lid and smooth it out with your fingers.
Step 2) Apply a pale pink eyeshadow all over the lid.
Step 3) With a crease brush apply a light pink shadow (arrow on the photo) on the crease and outer corner.
Step 4) On the outer corner apply a mixture of the plum and brown shade with a crease brush.
Step 5) With a clean fluffy brush, blend out any harsh lines.
Step 6) Instead of doing my usual eyeliner, I am only going to tightline and apply liner on the waterline.
Step 7) Curl lashes and apply mascara and you're finish!
Thank you for reading!
Disclaimer: everything used in this tutorial is purchase by me