Hello! :]

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Winter Skincare Routine (2012)

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Not just winter but all year round I use this cleanser, it's a very basic and non-fragrance cleanser that doesn't irritate or dry out my skin. Although this cleanser don't do well with taking off makeup but it's a good morning cleanser.


Clarisonic Mia Cleansing Brush
Every 2 times a week I deep clean my skin using this brush, it does a very good job in removing all the dead skin and makes my skin feel very clean and smooth.


Missha Super Aqua Marine Forest Toner
Most toners tries out my skin but this one gives a extra moisture to my skin and the consistency of this toner is a little thick and gel-like unlike most traditional toners.


Vanicream and Vanicream Lite
If you read my 2011 Favorites post (Link) you will know how much I love Vanicream, totally worth trying!


Missha MISA Golden Snowflake Overnight Cream
This cream is AMAZING! Very very moisturizing if you have dry skin, I use this only at night and when I wake up in the morning my skin feels really soft, highly recommend from Missha! I will order a backup of this cream when Missha have a sale online.


Garnier Nutionists Skin Renew Eye Cream SPF 15
This is an ok eye cream, nothing worth getting, I only got it for the SPF otherwise once I'm done with this eyecream I will be trying others in the market.
Merlot Grape Seed Eye Cream
A basic eye cream that I only use when I'm in the house or at night, it does moisturize pretty well.


L'occitane Immortelle Serum
I had this serum since last year and I'm only half way, I only use this serum during winter because it gives extra hydration to my skin.


Sheet Masks
On days when I want my skin to feel extra nice and moisturized I usually use sheet mask and leave it on for 15-20 minutes. The particular ones I really like is the My Scheming Water Ocean Sheet Mask from Sasa.com


Disclaimer: I purchase everything

No comments:

ad