Hello! :]

Monday, November 14, 2011

Review: Naruko Rose & Snow Fungus Serum/Night Gelly



Price: Serum $23.50, Night Gelly $20.00
Where to Buy?: Naruko Website or Imomoko.com

I receive the Night Gelly as a sample when I order from Naruko website last month.

My Skin Type: Combo/dry, oily T-Zone, dry spots usually on my chin and occasional breakouts around the chin area as well.

What Naruko Says:
This collection is recommended for dry, dull, or sagging skin.
It contains a special formula which employs multiple ingredients that give skin a deep and efficient boost of moisture.
After daily use, your skin will feel refreshed and smooth all day long.

Pros:
- Both are non-greasy and feels very refreshing on the skin
- The texture of both products feel very smooth and gel like
- Doesn't leave your skin sticky or greasy

Cons:
- If you have very dry skin especially during winter these two products won't leave enough hydration on your skin you will still need a cream afterwards
- I don't mind products with the dropper packaging on serums but this one the dropper don't pick up enough of the serum
- I feel like the Night Gelly doesn't do much so if you just get the serum then it should be fine, you don't have to get both





Overall:
If you have combination skin with some dryness then these will be an ideal line for you but this won't work if you have very dry skin. Like I mention in the cons you can opt-out the Night Gelly because its close to the same texture as the serum. Overall I do enjoy the two products, I like how it glides on my skin since its a gel-like consistency and it has a nice rose scent that's not too heavy.

rating: 4/5
Would I repurchase?: Yes, only the serum

Thank You for reading!

Disclaimer: I purchase the serum and the Night Gelly were a free sample when you order from Naruko's Website.

No comments:

ad