Hello! :]

Thursday, October 27, 2011

September/October Favorites


1) Revlon Diamond Lust Eyeshadow in "Celestial Silver" This is one of the newer items from Revlon that was released this fall. They have a total of 4 shades I believe and they're super sparkly. Theirs not much pigmentation in these shadows so it's mostly shimmers and I enjoy applying this over my eyeshadow to give it a sparkly look.

2) NYX Eyeshadow in "Sahara" I use this as a inner corner highlight since this eyeshadow is very frosty and it really help brighten my eyes. NYX single shadows are absolutely amazing, its pigmented and soft.

3) Jessie's Girl Shadow in "Penny Pink" Its a very nice copper pink color eyeshadow with a golden sheen, I've been wearing this as a all over the lid. A very nice color for the fall.

4) Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush shadow in "Espresso Lane" I use this as my outer corner shadow pairing it with Jessie's Girl "Espresso Lane" and they look really nice together.

5) L'oreal Double Extend Mascara I think I found my favorite mascara, because this mascara does not clump or smudge throughout the day and it gives a lot of volume and length on my lashes. I will make a extended review on this mascara soon.

6 & 7) Naruko Naouli Tea Tree Serum and Night Gelly Although I've been using these for only a month I'm already loving this line from Naruko. These really help prevent me from getting new breakouts especially on my chin area. Since this line is recommended for those with oily skin, I have dry skin so after applying the serum and the night gelly I follow up with my favorite Missha Super Aqua Emulsion face lotion to keep my skin moisturized.

Thank you for reading!

Disclaimer: I purchase everything :]

No comments:

ad