Hello! :]

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Review: SKIN79 Super+ Beblesh Balm BB Cream Triple Function (Pink Label)

If you're wondering what BB Cream does here's a good website you can check out
www.squidoo.com/b-b-cream

Where to buy: Skin 79 website, Pretty & Cute, Amazon or Ebay (Be careful for fakes)
Price: Varies, depending on where you get it's usually around $20

My Skin Type: Combo/dry, oily T-Zone, dry spots usually on my chin and occasional breakouts around the chin area as well.



What Skin 79 Says:
A triple function blemish balm cream that shields skin from premature aging with potent SPF 25, while whitening skin and reducing existing lines and wrinkles. The creamy formula effectively covers up skin imperfections, creating a perfect base for makeup and foundation. Skin feels and looks fresh, with a gorgeous matte finish all day long. Recommended for combination and oily skin types. By Skin79.


Pros:
- Creamy and blendable
- Lightly scented
- Natural finish so it doesn't look cake on

Cons:
- Only one shade available so people with darker skin may have trouble getting it to match
- People with dry skin like me may have to moisturize before applying this because it's not that moisturizing
- Coverage is light so don't expect it to be flawless unless you already have nice skin

Overall:
I feel like what they claim BB Cream does is a gimmick, however I still use BB Cream because it's a tinted moisturizer for me and I don't like the feeling of a heavy foundation these days.

This product is okay for me, I have been using this for 2 months and I don't see any results from healing or refining my skin. I can't say this is anti-winkle as what most BB Creams claim to do otherwise I see this more of a tinted moisturizer.

Swatch:


When you first apply this BB Cream it comes off grey but after a few minutes it oxidizes to your skin color. Now if you have a darker skin tone this maybe too light for you since they only have one shade color, but I have seen people mixing this with their matching foundation shade so the color can match well to their skin. I would recommend trying out the Missha BB Creams as they come in darker shades.

As a tinted moisturizer I do enjoy this product but I wish it was more moisturizing since I do have some dry spots.

Rating: 4/5
Would I repurchase: no

Disclaimer: I purchase this.

No comments:

ad