Hello! :]

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Review: Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes!

Price: $19.99
Where to buy?: Sephora



What Tarte Says:
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! 4-In-1 Waterproof Mascara's waterproof formula gives you the bombshell lashes you love, and is guaranteed to stay put through rain, sweat or tears.

I got this as a sample size when I purchase the Sephora mascara set a while back. After using this mascara for 3 months I think this mascara is pretty good.

Likes:
- Does give length
- Does not clump
- Holds curl the whole day
- Brush applicator makes it easy to apply

Dislikes:
- Some smudging on the lower lash line throughout the day



Overall:
This mascara does a good job lengthening and holding my curls all day but for the price I find drugstore mascara can do the same job for a much cheaper price.

BEFORE


AFTER


No comments:

ad