Hello! :]

Saturday, July 2, 2011

June Most Used Products 2011, Skincare only

Since I've been using the same makeup items from my previous "favorites" I thought this time I would share skincare items instead.



1) Missha Super Aqua Hydrating Emulsion: Even though its summer where I live my skin still have dry patches here and there sometimes. This lotion really help hydrate my skin without feeling super oily/greasy on warm weather days. I purchase this during the Missha website sale for $13 a while back.

2) Merlot Grape Seed SPF 15 Face Lotion: Perfect moisturizer for the summer I love the gel-like texture and its a bit thicker then my favorite Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream

3) Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Eye Cream SPF 15: Its always good to use a eye cream with SPF in all seasons. I believe this product is discontinue because I bought this at Marshalls.

4) Mac Fix+ Spray: I use to use this as my makeup setting spray but I feel like its does nothing so instead I use it as a toner after cleansing my face, it feels very refreshing on my skin.

5) Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Face Cleanser: One of my favorite cleanser, it does nothing with clearing your complexion but its very gentle and smells very nice.

Hope you like today's post, thank you for reading!

Disclaimer: I bought everything.

No comments:

ad