Hello! :]

Monday, June 20, 2011

Review: Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Concealer



Price: $11.99 - $15.00
Where to Buy?: Drugstores

I purchase this concealer when it was on sale at CVS last year which is the only reason why I purchase it because honestly I wouldn't pay over $12 for a drugstore concealer when I might as well pay a little more and get a Mac. This concealer also have SPF and contain a under eye setting powder

Consistency
The concealer texture is very smooth and creamy all I have to do is tap my finger and it gives enough amount on both my eyes. The setting powder also feels smooth and it has very fine almost unnoticeable shimmers in them.



Packaging
The packaging reminds me of the Bobbi Brown concealer, its in a plastic container which don't feel too flimsy or breakable, I can see the packaging will last quite a while for me.



My opinion
This concealer is not bad, after 2 hours of wear I do see a slight dryness with or without setting powder which is always a problem when I wear concealers (even wearing eye cream won't help). Its a good concealer for anyone to try if they don't have dry under eyes like mines but for me its not my go to concealer.

Rating 3.5/5
Would I buy this again?: no

Hope this is helpful, thank you for reading!

Disclaimer: I bought this

No comments:

ad