Hello! :]

Monday, May 30, 2011

May Favroties 2011


1) Milani Powder Mosaics in "Sunset Spice" I use this as a bronzer, I love how its matte, its not very pigmented which is fine with me since I like light bronzers.

2) NARS Orgasm Illuminator I like using this over my cheeks for a extra glow, this is a sample size which will last me for a quite a while since I only use a little.

3) L'oreal Wear Infinite Quad in "Golden Khaki Seduction" Unfortunately this product is discontinue I purchase it a long time ago and its been in my drawer for years and I decided to use it this month. This is a very summery palette it has gold and deep olive/khaki shades its a change from my usual brown palettes.

4) L'oreal Eye Highlighter in "Peach Chrome" This was actually purchase at Dollar Tree three weeks ago so do check to see if yours still have this. I love using this on my waterline to brighten my eyes.

5) Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner, Glam Collection in "Hazel Eyes": I love the black liner in this trio because contains gold shimmers in it which is really pretty for the summer and the texture in this cream liner is very creamy!

Thank you for reading!


Disclosure: I purchase everything.

No comments:

ad