I'm trying to pack as lightly as I can just in case if I end up buying a lot of stuff during vacation I would have plenty of room in my suitcase to bring it back. Its always nice to save samples you get from Sephora or other makeup counters and also empty bottles and containers, they can get really handy when traveling.
I'm not taking any makeup on board to the plane so I'm putting my makeup bag in the luggage, that means I have to be careful what to bring so nothing breaks.
In the Ziplock bag I put all liquids (lotions, creams etc) just in case they won't get busted and make a mess in my makeup bag.
1) Clinque Lotion (sample size)
2) Clinque (sample size)
3) Philosophy Night Cream, I scoop some in my old Stila jar
4) Neutrogena Eye Cream
5) L'occitane Serum
6) Garnier Day Lotion with SPF
7) Makeup up remover
8) Clinique Gel Lotion
9) Baby Shampoo to clean my brushes
10) Clean & Clear Persa Gel Acne Spot Treatment, just in case :]
Brushes and Applicators
I'm taking two retractable kabuki brushes for my face powder, I like these for traveling then my regular long handle brushes because these protect the hairs from bending or getting dirty.
In my tiny brush holder I carry some cotton swaps and little eyeshadow and eyeliner brushes that usually comes with makeup palettes or eyeshadows.
1) Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, I'm not bringing foundations because I don't want to be bother with touching up or putting anything heavy on my face while going out.
2) 2 Perfume samples, these are better then bringing a big bottle I don't want to risk them breaking in my bag.
3) Missha BB Cream sample
4) Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
5) Garnier Eye Roller, this has a tinted which I use as a concealer
6) Model Co. Liquid Highlighter
7) C.O. Bigelow (Bath & Body Works) lip balm
1 & 2) Smashbox O-Glow and Pixie Cheek Stain, I like these because they last a long time on my cheeks rather then powder blushes
3) E.L.F cream liner in "Copper"
4) NYX Eyeshadow palette in "Champagne & Caviar" I'm only taking one neutral eyeshadow palette, can't go wrong with neutrals :] I try to take a palette that I won't feel bad in case it breaks.
5) Tarte Mascara (sample size)
7) Revlon Pressed Powder
8) Boujoris Liquid Shadow
9) Mac Tinted Lip Conditioner in "Pink Fish", I'm not bring any lipsticks or lipgloss knowing I will be pigging out most of the time lol. I choose this because its moisturizing and leaves a hint of color on the lips.
I'm putting glass jars in another tiny bag to prevent it from scratching or breaking.
1) Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in "Strawberry Whip"
2) Mac Tendertone lip balm
3) Tarina Tarantino Cream eyeshadow in "Golden Shadow"
Thanks for reading!