Hello! :]

Friday, March 25, 2011

Review: L'oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara



Where to Buy: any drugstores
Price: $8 - $10
How Long I had this product: 2 months

What L'oreal Says:
L'Oreal, Telescopic Explosion Mascara, 970, Black. L'Oreal introduces New Telescopic Explosion Mascara, to lengthen, thicken, and separate 100% of the lashes. The patented Flexi-Globe Brush applies from every angle for a spectacularly fanned-out look.

* Clump-Free, Flake-free, Smudge-proof
* Removes easily with soap and water
* Opthalmologist & allergy tested
* Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers

Review:
Honestly the only reason I purchase this mascara was the interesting wand. I've been wanting to try the Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara but I wouldn't pay over $29 for a mascara that can only last for 3-4 months, I thought this L'oreal mascara would be a similar dupe.

I typically love most of L'oreal mascaras but this one was a disappointment. This mascara clumps horribly and it doesn't do much with lengthening and after 8 hours of wear this mascara will smudge even though they claim that its "smudge free"

Without mascara


With L'oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara


What I like about this mascara is the tiny wand, it does get into every lashes since I have very short lashes but it takes practice to get use to the wand.



Rating: 2/5
Would I buy this again?: no


Disclosure: I purchase this mascara

Thanks for reading!

.

No comments:

ad