Hello! :]

Friday, November 19, 2010

Review: C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Cream




Price: $7.50 or currently Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Where to Buy?: Bath & Body Works

What B&BW says:
Our Lemon Lip Cream is a super-emollient formula that is designed to soften and soothe chapped lips. It saturates the lips with immediate moisture and can be applied over your favorite lip color or worn on its own. This ultra-moisturizing and conditioning formula instantly drenches lips with delicious hydration.

My Review:
I purchase this product along with other C.O. Bigelow's lip balm after watching a youtube review from someone two years ago. I used it for month and afterward it was in my desk for long time until I rediscover it 3 months ago. I don't remember why I stop using it, I think it was because I have way too many lipbalms in my stash that I completely forgot about this one lol.

I use this every night and when I wake up my lips feel very smooth. I love how when the balm fades it leaves my lips soft and moisturized.

Although they say its a "Lip Cream" but to me the formula looks like a lip gloss even the finish gives a gloss finish on the lips. When I use this product I have to be very careful with it because you have to squeeze the product out very gently since its very light and watery formula which means you only need a little to apply on the lips.

The scent smells very fresh and a good kind of lemon scent not something that smells like a lemon dishwasher.

Overall this is my favorite lip balm since its still fall I don't know how moisturizing it will be during winter since its colder and my lips tend to get even drier, but so far I love it!

Rating 5/5
Would I buy this again?: yes

Disclaimer: I bought this.


.

No comments:

ad