What I used:
1) Cover Girl eyeshadow in "Turquoise Tempest"
2) Revlon nude color eyeshadow, any nude color eyeshadow will do
3) Smashbox eyeshadow in "24k"
4) NYX Jumbo eye pencil in "Yellow"
5) L'oreal Telescopic mascara
6) Mac Fluidline gel-liner
7) Eyelash Curler
Apply a creamy yellow or gold (prefer) base all over the lid, this will help intensify the gold eyeshadow color
apply a gold eyeshadow over the base
With a crease brush, apply the turquoise on the outer corner
With a fluffy brush apply a nude color eyeshadow on the browbone and blend any harsh lines
Curl lashes and apply mascara
Thanks for reading!
All items used in this tutorial is purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with these company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.