Hello! :]

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Review: E.L.F Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder

Where to Buy: E.L.F site
Cost: $1 each




What E.L.F says: A touch of sunshine to warm up every complexion with its soft and silky texture for a beautiful and natural glow.

My Review: This is one of the most underrated makeup item because its only $1 and people tend to stay away from it because they think it sucks which I had the same thought from the beginning. I bought these bronzers for the heck of it since E.L.F did a promotion on 75% off everything a while back.

After trying them for a year I really think these are worth every penny :]
They're not powdery, chalky or glittery, they give a nice sheen and gives a wonderful summer glow.



My most favorite is "Luminance" it makes a great highlighter on the cheekbone I bought another back-up of this shade because I love it so much. The bronze colors make great eyeshadows for everyday wear. The only downside is hearing from other people is the packaging because its very flimsy but for a $1 you can't expect more from it and I don't have any problems with it.

These are worth a try even if you don't like it its only $1 so you don't loose much.

Rating: 5/5
Would I buy this again?: yes

Thank you for reading!

Disclaimer: These are purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with the company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.
.
.

No comments:

ad