Hello! :]

Friday, August 6, 2010

My Everyday Favorites

I usually rotate my foundations, blushes, eyeshadows and such around on days when I have the extra time to put on makeup however these are the items I reach out for the most out of my stash or reach out for when I'm in a hurry.





#1 Makeup Forever HD Powder: I really love this as a setting powder it leaves a nice silky matte finish on the skin. There's many dupes for this powder (ELF, MAC etc.) I just happen to purchase this powder before it became a huge hype.

#2 The Body Shop Born Lippy Watermelon Lip Balm: This lipbalm is sheer but gives a nice light glossy look and its very moisturizing.

#3 E.L.F Bronzing Powder in Luminous: This is my favorite powder to use as highlight on my cheeks or under the brow bone. Its not gittery but it gives a beautiful sheen and blends well. Plus its only $1!

#4 Wet n' Wild Eyeshadow in Brulee: This is my favorite nude eyeshadow to blend any harsh lines, the texture is very smooth and blendable.

#5 NYC Blushable Creme Stick in "Plaza Pink": My favorite cream blush, this blush have a huge rave reviews all over the beauty community and I can see why. Its so creamy and easy to blend. This color is my favorite out of the bunch because its very natural on my skin tone and when I'm in a hurry I just use my fingers to apply the color then set it with my Makeup Forever Powder and I'm good to go. This color is permanent.

#6 Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Sin": I'm a huge fan of Urban Decay's original Primer Potion and ever since I tried the "Sin" version it became a new staple for me. You can wear it alone since it has a nice light bronze tint or under eyeshadows to give some intensity color.

#7 L'oreal Lineur Intense: This will always be my favorite liquid eyeliner until I find something even better. I have a review for this (here).

#8 Garnier skin renew anti dark circle roller: It took me awhile to look for this product, it came out overseas a while ago and last month US finally came out with one. I use this as a concealer, it gives a light coverage for the under eye but I like it because I don't have a heavy dark under eye circles.

#9 Mac Pigment in "Tan": I use this as a eyeshadow its a very nice mid-tone brown that's very wearable for everyday and it can also double as a bronzer. This is a permanent color so you can find it at any MAC counters or free standing store.

#10 Skin Food Aloe BB Cream: This acts like a tinted moisturizer and I really like using this on hot days or days when I don't want to wear foundations, it gives a light coverage with plenty of SPF/UVB.

Disclaimer:
Everything is purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with the company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.
.
.
.

No comments:

ad