Hello! :]

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

VS Haul

If you read my last post I mention about Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual sale so the day after my and my sister went to the mall before work to stock up on some goodies!

My main thing was to buy body washes and makeup, I did purchase some undergarments of course but since I get male readers in here I won't post a picture of them lol

I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend going to the store instead of online for the sale because some items are so much cheaper in the store and more selections

Heres what I got:

Body Washes and spray 6 for $19.99


The makeup was 75%!

While in the mall if you happen to have Bath and Body works and The Body Shop stop by in those stores for sales also!

Disclaimer:
Everything is purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with the company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.
.
.

No comments:

ad