Hello! :]

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Style Tip: Ways to wear a plain white tee

I'm pretty sure everyone owns a white tee in their closet/drawer, not many people know that a plain t-shirt can do more then just keeping you warm underneath a sweatshirt or wearing them to bed. Heres my way of styling a white tee.


For this I'll be wearing a crew neck tee, v-necks are fine but I find that crew necks work well for every style. I like the ones that are fitted and little longer in length it looks better :]



Adding accessories: a wide belt to show curves if you have a boyish or full figure and a silver necklace.



Cardigan: Adding a sleeve or sleeveless cardigan and a long pendant necklace, very simple and easy to put on when you're in a hurry.



Over the waist skirt: Because of the gold buttons on my skirt I wanted to match my accessories as well.



Leather Jacket: Adding a biker jacket and some rings, pendant necklace can also be added.



Blazer Jacket: Because of the gold buttons on the jacket I added a layer of gold statement necklace, didn't add rings or bracelet because it might be too much going on.



Vest: added a bunch of silver and black bangles and one cocktail ring.



Overalls skirt: added some fun accessories



For work/interview: here I only wear a simple small necklace, too much accessories can be distracting.


Adding a scarf



Playing with fun colors: Underneath I wore a yellow racer-back tank and pull the white tee up little and tie them on the back. Added color accessories to give it more color.



Adding another overall dress or a ruffle tank.

Play up your white tee, theirs so many styles you can do :]

Thanks for reading!
.
.
.

2 comments:

Philline said...

wow! this is really helpful! Thanks a lot :))

Yuna said...

@philline: np, thank you for reading! :]

ad