Hello! :]

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Paul Frank Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Pot Julius Review

Review Requested by Shao, Thank you for requesting

Where to Buy: Any drugstore that carries Lip Smackers ... Target, Walmart, CVS... or online http://www.colorandflavorshop.com/product.php?productid=511362&cat=77&page=1
Cost: $3.95




I always love Lip Smackers when I was in high school (thats when I started to play with lip gloss) and it was the only thing I can afford ... makeup wasn't my thing until I first started college so it brings back memories when I purchase this. I didn't have high expectations on this lip balm but after trying it out for a week I have to say its pretty good :]

Its moisturizing but not extreme as any other lip balms like Smith's Rosebud Salve, after a few hours you might have to reapply. The balm is sheer, non sticky and non glossy so its good for a everyday natural wear. The texture is not creamy so you might have to dip your finger into the product several times to get a good amount of it on your lips unless if your left it in a car on a hot sunny day.

They have other scents available, I got the strawberry-banana since its my favorite combo when I buy smoothies. This is a great balm for younger girls or older lol to try out :D For the price its good and you can reuse the cute tin after its finish!

Rating: 4/5
Would I buy this again?: yes

Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer:

This lip balm is purchase by my own money. Any opinions that I may have expressed in this post are from my own personal experience with the product. I have no affiliation with the company that makes it and did not receive money mentioning or using it. Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info.
.

2 comments:

Shao said...

Oh my gosh, thanks for reviewing! c: Now I'm going to need to hunt for this baby - strawberry banana is my favorite!

Yuna said...

you're welcome! :D

ad