Hello! :]

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Shopping day haul

I had a day off today and I thought I do some shopping and make use of my coupons :D
Mostly clothing and some makeup. I think I spend about $130 for all the items put together which is a AWESOME deal! They were on clearance woot!



Charlotte Russe
Short sleeve off shoulder top and a sweater cardigan which I love!



H&M
If you notice I posted a coupon from my previous post so I took advantage of it today, just so happens some of the selected items were additional 50% off in the store.



American Eagle
I typically don't shop at American Eagle because everything is a little over my budget but today I don't know what drag me into store at the end I got two basic tees for $6.95! :D



Delias
Two tees and a sweater cardigan.



CCO
Mac Face and Body foundation and Cocomotion pigment


and now I'm ready to go back to work tomorrow lol

Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer: All items are purchase by own hard working money! >:O Visit my FAQ & Disclaimer page for more info
.
.

No comments:

ad