Tutorial: Tropical Eyes
Something bright and fun :] Similar to my Orange and Gold Click Here but brighter.
For this look I'm using all Pure Luxe shadows, color payoff is amazing! Visit PureLuxeCosmetics.com and they have samples for only a $1 for you to play around the colors.
Currently Pure Luxe is having 25% off over $25 purchase till May 6, hurry and take advantage of this amazing product!
What I'm using:
1) Lash curler
2) Stila Smudge Pot (Sephora, Ulta)
3) Maybelline XXL Extensions Mascara (Target, CVS, Walmart)
4) NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in "Yellow" (Ulta or CherryCulture.com)
5) Pure Luxe in "Ouch" (pureluxecosmetics.com)
6) Pure Luxe in "Sunny Side Up" (pureluxecosmetics.com)
7) Pure Luxe in "Tangerine" (pureluxecosmetics.com)
8) Eyeshadow Brushes
9) Napolean Perdis in Disc 5 (Ulta)
Apply a cream yellow base to make the yellow shadow more vibrant
Apply a yellow shadow over the base
Apply a orange shadow on half of the lid to the outer-corner of the eyes.
With a crease brush apply a hot pink shadow on the outer-corner to the crease. Make sure to blend really well to create a smooth gradient.
With a q-tip and a oil free makeup remover clean up the outer-corner
Now highlight the brow bone and soften any harsh lines
Curl and Mascara
and its done!
Thanks for reading!