Hello! :]

Monday, April 20, 2009

Tutorial: Orange and Gold

Tutorial: Orange and Gold

Here's a Orange and Gold tutorial, hope you like it :]

Finish Look:


What I used:

1) Oil-free makeup remover (Drugstore)
2) Urban Decay Primer Potion (Sephora or Ulta)
3) Maybelline Colossal Mascara (Drugstore)
4) Bourjois Clubbing Liquid Liner (Sephora or Ulta)
5) Eyeshadow brushes
6) Q-tips
7) Revlon Cream Shadows in "Skinlights" (Drugstores)
8) Eyelash Curler
9) Napolean Perdis Shadow or any nude color shadow
10) NYX Shadow in "Rust" (Ulta or CherryCulture.com)


I am also using two of the L'oreal H.I.P duos in 1) Flare and 2) Flamboyant

Tutorial:


Apply a eyeshadow primer so the shadows will last longer


Then I apply a golden color cream base over the lid


Now I apply a gold eyeshadow over the cream gold base


With a small crease brush I apply a golden orange on the outer corner to the crease


Then with another crease brush a take a darker bronze red shadow and apply it over the gold orange shadow to deepen the color.


Using a q-tip and oil free makeup remover I clean the edges and make a angle line on my outer corner


Now I highlight my brow bone and soften any harsh lines


Apply liquid liner


Curl and mascara


and finish!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

ad