Hello! :]

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Review: C.O. Bigelow Tinted Lip Balm

Review: C.O. Bigelow Tinted Lip Balm

Here's a review on my new favorite lip balm from "Bath and Body Works"! Its the Vitamin Mentha Tinted Lip Balm in "Poppy Pink Mint". This beats Chapstick 100x better.



What Bath and Body Works says:
This mint-infused vitamin lip balm imparts a sheer wash of hydrating color with a refreshing, cooling sensation. The moisture-quenching formula, made with a healthy lip complex, nourishes lips with vitamins, minerals and antioxidant-rich goji berry while adding transparent, soft shine and a hint of natural-looking color. Lips looks and feel healthy, soft and smooth.
Domestic.

* Mint-infused for fresh breath
* Gives a hint of violet-berry color
* Soothes and protects with a healthy lip complex, packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidant-rich goji berry
* Developed by Bigelow Chemists
* Made with honest, genuine and trustworthy ingredients

I love the tiny tingle feeling on my lips when I use this product and it gives such a nice hint of glitter pink color that is very wearable. It really does moisturize and smooth out my lips and its on sale for only $5! I will get another back up of this.

Swatches:


Rating: 4.5/5 I just wish its shimmer not glitter on these
Price: originally $7.50 on sale for $5
Would I buy this again?: yes!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

ad